Re: [ga] list archives?

  • To: Leah G <jandl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] list archives?
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 14:38:34 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Leah please follow up on this and get to the heart of it.
Us simple men of letters require archives to learn from.
Destruction of archives is horrible.
It is a modern day form of bookburning. It is not letting my Arabic girls go to school.
When civilizations are sacked the first thing you destroy is their literature. A great nation fell, it was communist, it fell when information was free flowing, it was named something like USSR. Freedom of information is our greatest gift.

Leah G <jandl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is anyone aware that the archives after April 20, 2004 are missing?

--
Leah G.
http://forums.delphiforums.com/atlargeorg