[ga] Intelligence

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Intelligence
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 19:54:11 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As a native Arizonan and desperate CA transplant I am hesitant to admire two Texans knockin it out. But I will be damned if they ain't hittin the nail on the head. Yes sir they be right on the issue.

It gets down to this ugly thing or great thing called leadership. ICANN completely lacks leadership and/or responsibility for its actions. I don't rightly cotton to cowards. For all ya that think you speak english guess again, what we gettin at here is a heart of a boar, and fruit never did fall far from a branch of the tree. No sir, my son done wrong, it is my responsibiltyyy to fix it. Peoples need to accept their wrongness and they need to attone for what they done wrong.
These here folks are dilly dallying with my realativitivy and I am getting a little pissed off.
This here bull is only goin to take a spur so long before he bucks and tramples that boy riding me.

(You can call my translation service at 858-715-4624 to interpret, otherwise my Navajo service at Ya Tah Shashone".com)