Re: [ga] Humiliating photos are symptomatic of a greater problem

  • To: RBHauptman@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Humiliating photos are symptomatic of a greater problem
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 20:14:15 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let he without sin cast the first stone. Some guy said that.
Atrocities will occur and they should not. But in our world there has never been a better system and display of such openness and transparency.
Perhaps corruption should be just as open here in ICANN.

RBHauptman@xxxxxxx wrote:
It's frightening how little we Americans learn from our own history. I thought the yee-haw cowboy days of american rool were over post-Viet Nam War. How wrong I was.

And if you want to know where the next crop of suicide bombers are coming from just look at those photos from our latest stupidity.

oy.

Rick Hauptman
CA Democratic Party
Internet Caucus