Re: [ga] Re: Incoming Message

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Incoming Message
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 16:13:40 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So there I am preaching vigilance. And I darn near just ccd my stock portfolio to this list.
One dummy or one mistake by a dummy does not justify censorship.  It is up to all of us to be responsible netizens.
PS boy I am glad i did not send my weak portfolio - how embarrassing.

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Patrick and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

Suspending one such Email address or forum member, does not
solve the problem, clip