[ga] Outcomming

  • To: Leah G <jandl@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxx, netadmin@xxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, "ICANN Gen. Council" <general-counsel@xxxxxxxxx>, ICANN Webmaster <webmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Outcomming
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 08:19:00 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was meditating with a Dalai Lama last night. And I asked him about incomming. He clearly spoke that it is not what comes in that is harmful but what goes out. So I read some scripture from Christ. Doggonit but if he don't say the same thing. Mohamed my insurance maestro said to me that do no harm or misrepresentation and you can help people.
So I have come to understand that it is not about protecting oneself from a virus or worm or spam. That is the easy part. The hard part is making sure you do not outcomming bad things. (yes that is a new word coined for all public use = outcomming is that which comes from within your system and comes to the public)