Re: [ga] Cowards

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Cowards
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 20:10:26 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Your both right and wrong.  Wrong it that all stakeholders/users,
including
yourself Eric have been greatly wronged several times by ICANN.  Those
wrongs have been elaborated upon  many times and in many ways on this
very forum.  In fact, the disbanding of the GA was a wrong to any and
all spakeholders/users by the ICANN BoD and staff..  Thereby making
this forum not an official part of ICANN..  Right in the fact that some
if
not many stakeholders/users have a poor sense of their own right in
standing up to so many wrongs...

  Yet another opportunity is available.
See:http://www.circleid.com/article/573_0_1_0_C/
Take advantage of this opportunity to let your legal representative
as well as the ICANN BoD and staff or your concerns or other
issues regarding ICANN...

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>    I am sorry but I went back through the archives, both my private
> and public.
>
> In fact I have never personally been wronged by ICANN ergo I have no
> standing to bring a complaint. But son of a bitch, some of you have
> been robbed.
>
> Without exception, but for Karl, you lay down like cowards and take
> it.
> Don't any of you want to stand up and do the right thing? Are you too
> poor or have no backbone. I just don't get this kind of cowardice.
> Ah who cares?

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS