[ga] Websites

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Websites
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 10:53:54 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So in the last few days I have gotten three offers for publishing on a website. Oh they will pony up the dough. Oh they will get your "cookies" when you come to read my garbage on sunday morning. My wife, ever the practical lady says, go get that instan noodle $$$$. (sorry asians have trouble with hard consonant endings to words, so it is instan and not instanTT) That is why we throw up our hands when speaking Mandarin.
Hell no I ain't chargin my nice Hopi Neighbor for lease advice and I would never dream to obtain benefit from wisdom.

eds RFC # 8 We do not have a right to use the internet. We have a right, duty and obligation to use it responsibly. This may be hard when rent is due but we must sacrifice sometimes for the greater good of the greater number.