[ga] Norton

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Norton
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 06:00:25 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I am going into my bank to discuss Yen/Dong/Peso/USD transfers. Well there is this dude. I am talking full blown paramilitary looking guy. From "safety jacket" (my new name for body armor) to proper footwear - boots (taking care of your feet and booting up and suiting up are the essence of preparedness) Ok I admit it he had a Smith and Wesson and I dated a Winchester in Sedona AZ for awhile and with a name like Dierker you know any magnum that is not a Lueger stinks. He looked sharp and I found out he is a US Veteran and a retired policeman. That man is the quintessential deterrent to wrong behavior. Wackenhut is his outfit. We got to laughing when I said when we whoop terrorism he will be out of a job and how about this nice little financial security package I have for him. He palmed me a buck (that is an internationally accepted way to pay money by hiding it in your hand and shaking - money transfer).
Here is where the subject about Norton comes up. He gave me that dollar in order for me to go get gang guys to harass the bank so he could keep his job because they would need him. We used to call it protection racket. We laughed even harder.
But through a little diligence I have come to believe that some antiviral companies cause the disease in the first place in order to get you to pay protection money. Criminal - hell yes.
No RFC on this one yet but think about it.