[ga] Back up redundancy multimedium

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Back up redundancy multimedium
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 05:09:33 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey now I saw something about the (Hi) situation. I saw JFCs message that looked like a Hi message. That is alright, I know Jefsey, I think I met him first at a Internet government meeting in Melbourne and Joop introduced us. So now I can do a few things with his message.

eds RFC # 6. Remain Vigilant. In obtaining email that is in the slightest way suspicious, use the delete button immediately. Use your backup redundancy multimedium plan if you care to. (yes dangling participles and the like are ok on the net) Call the sender on the phone. Do not use a reply concept but email them back asking about the subject matter.
Always use an ISP that has more to loose from a problem than you do.
In honor to all men and women that are older or needing assistance, Write all makers of computer keyboards to make the deleter button in red and the size of a fist. Do not resend or forward anything that has not been scanned and scrutinized for virus.

Here in really cool Linda Vista, you cannot go into a restroom (WC or as my wife says toilet) in an eating type place without seeing a sign that says "Lavos sus manos" all are clearly and conspicuously posted. I do not think it is proper Spanish. But the idea is that in order to help stop the spread of disease we are all required to wash our hands. Anything less is criminal and wreckless endangerment of another. Of course in good keeping with backup redundancy it is also usually writtern in english and french.