[ga] Documents followup for Michael Palage

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Documents followup for Michael Palage
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:49:20 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: michael@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

As a followup to the December 2003 posts at:

I was wondering if you had an update on:

a) The Pool.com "Answer" (I notice some documents posted at

http://www.icann.org/general/litigation.htm

but not the Answer. There was a motion to dismiss posted that was
supposed to be heard on March 16, 2004 -- if there was an outcome to
that, I think many on this list would appreciate it if it would be
posted.

b) The annual reports of VeriSign Registry's R&D, as per
Appendix W of their Registry agreement. Couldn't find them online. :(

Also, it would be great if you can get ICANN to post the Answer to the
RegisterSite.com lawsuit (first on the Litigation page). ICANN has done
a better job at posting stuff about the ICANN-VeriSign lawsuit, at
least. If they could go through the cases and see what else hasn't been
posted yet, the community would benefit from the additional case
material. If there's a reason to NOT post something, perhaps just the
title of the document can be posted (e.g. "Answer"), along with a
placeholder link until the document is available, and reasons why the
document is unavailable.

I notice ICANN's looking for a new webmaster,

http://www.icann.org/general/jobs.htm#Webmaster

so hopefully part of the duties will be to post documents important to
the Public Interest on a timely basis. This will help ICANN achieve its
goals of transparency.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/