Re: [ga] Subdomains Part Of The Patent Frenzy/cover up

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Subdomains Part Of The Patent Frenzy/cover up
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 05:05:24 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I seem to remember the Girdle matter as very enlightening here.  Sorry no citations to official precedents.
{anyhow, this dude designs a girdle and lets his gal wear it in public, obviously it is covered up, and obviously it is meant to cover up;-].  Well was it shown in public before he applied for a patent?}
Is a subdomain meant as "Sub" as in subrosa, or sub as in to subjugate, or sub as in submerse? - No way is it a submarine sandwich - or is it?
What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive.  Are girdles and SUBS meant to deceive?  Ooops, I said web! I must now patent the idea.

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

Seems again that the "Chrisp" half of "Chrispy-Crock" twins
advice of using subdomains or 2nd level domain names for primary
business presence is now come to pass as bad advice.
See: http://thewhir.com/features/subdomain.cfm

And so the saga continues...

Pierre Abelard

United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827