Re: [ga] European At Large meeting announcement (today)

Richard and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

 I believe it is pretty clear that Vittorio's comments are more SPIN,
which as you know Richard, many are well aware of such discourse
from Vittorio, as well as Denise, and Esther from the old ALAC
archives...

Same thing, different day...

Richard Henderson wrote:

> My responses below:

    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801