Re: [ga] request for details about ALAC members

  • To: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] request for details about ALAC members
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:48:22 -0700
  • Cc: Karl Auerbach <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kristy McKee <k@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vittorio and all former DNSO GA members or other stakeholders/users,

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> Karl Auerbach ha scritto:
> > Uh, could we stop sniping.  Yes, we have differences, but they are small
> > compared to our agreements.  (Too bad we can't get together and have a
> > gathering/party and get to know one another face to face.)
>
> As you may know, not even all ALAC members have funds to attend ICANN
> meetings, but if you or any other user will manage to come to Tunis I
> would gladly have a chat; also, we are trying to organize specific
> events open to the public.
> Personally, I'd find it a good thing to have more individual users
> attending ICANN meetings.

  Too bad you don't find it a good thing that the ALAC is open
to any and all interested stakeholders/users as individual equal
voting members.  But I amongst a growing number are becoming
well aware [Recently Verisign patrons] of such an attitude of
questionable or dubious reason...

> --
> .oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
> Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu.org
> http://bertola.eu.org/    <-- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblog!

    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801