[ga] Re: [Politech] VeriSign promotes Internet privacy (don't laugh!) [priv]

  • To: Declan McCullagh <declan@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [Politech] VeriSign promotes Internet privacy (don't laugh!) [priv]
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 19:33:36 -0700
  • Cc: ray@xxxxxxxxxxx, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Declan, Ray and all,

  Thank you Ray for your interesting and provocative and funny take
on Verisign's promotion of internet privacy.

  Verisign is also promoting it's online Voting system as well virtually
guaranteeing security/privacy of ballots as well...  Yet also introduced
"Site Finder" and has decided from threat of legal action from ICANN
to "Temporarily" suspend it as of today...