Re: [ga] ALAC statement on resolution of non-existing domain name s
- To: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [ga] ALAC statement on resolution of non-existing domain name s
- From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 20:21:23 -0700
- Cc: Karl Auerbach <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Don Evans <DEvans@xxxxxxx>, "Nancy J. Victory" <nvictory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Robin Layton <RLayton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Clyde Ensslin <censslin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <3F6BA9D8.E182C20B@ix.netcom.com> <20030920085057.GA29003@nic.fr>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stephane and all former DNSO GA members,
Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 06:14:01PM -0700,
> Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
> a message of 118 lines which said:
> > Agreed! However Karl as you know these solid facts have been
> > presented a number of times. Why is it necessary to repeat those
> > same technical facts and or other methods again?
> Yes and if some people have trouble retrieving the previous documents,
> here are two good recent synthesis:
Unfortunately this reference is not entirely accurate. As such,
cannot be solely used or accepted as totally factual. In any event
again this reference was not what I was referring to in my previous
response as "Why is it necessary to repeat those
same technical facts and or other methods again?"
What I was referring to are other discussions that took
place some time ago on this forum. See relevant archives.
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 131k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801