Re: [ga] Some Wild-Card Questions
- To: Andy Gardner <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [ga] Some Wild-Card Questions
- From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:10:27 -0700
- Cc: ga@xxxxxxxx, "John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D." <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Kevin M. Kelly" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jeff Neuman <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- References: <0AF6E437-E897-11D7-92D6-000393ABF064@navigator.co.nz>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy, John, Kevin and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
Perhaps Tata & Sons should just consider registering with Nuestar,
.bodacious-tatas-are.us and be done with it? >:) Or has Jeff Nueman
already "Reserved" that DN as well?
Andy Gardner wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 16, 2003, at 05:33 PM, Kevin M. Kelly wrote:
> > Very good point!
> > I'm thinking someone must must be listening! I'm not getting any
> > 'help' from
> > Verisign when I click on www.bodacious-tatas.com.
> Perhaps Tata Industries needs to be informed about
> http://bodacious-tatas.net ???
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 131k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801