RE: [ga] Some Wild-Card Questions
- To: "'Michael D. Palage'" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [ga] Some Wild-Card Questions
- From: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx (admin)
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:49:28 -0400
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <NFBBLJNJELIAEBHKGJNMKEHMGKAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This should have been addressed BEFORE it happened. In theory, ICANN should
have made a recommendation to the DOC who should have explicitly allowed or
prohibited the practice in the cooperative agreement.
Now, want to hear my theory on my perpetual motion machine?
>Because the ICANN Board may be required to address this issue in the