Re: [ga] [fwd] UDRP issues report -- ALAC position? (from: roessler@does-not-exist.org)

  • To: Karl Auerbach <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] [fwd] UDRP issues report -- ALAC position? (from: roessler@does-not-exist.org)
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 20:00:14 -0700
  • Cc: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxx, denise michel <denisemichel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karl and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

  As the ALSC is illegitimate in regards to it's purporting to be
a individual membership/stakeholder/user representation and
the creature of Esther Dyson and Denise Michael, it is
difficult to believe that any such suggestion as yours Karl
will be forthcoming from the ALSC.

Karl Auerbach wrote:

> On Sat, 9 Aug 2003, Thomas Roessler wrote:
>
> > if you have any input on this, that would be most welcome -- either
> > to the GA, to me personally, or to the ALAC's official input
> > address, forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> The public was not allowed to participate in the rigged and railroaded
> process that established the highly biased UDRP and its systematically
> biased judicial system.
>
> I would suggest that the position of the ALAC regarding both the UDRP
> itself and its system of application be that they are the results of a
> exclusionary process and are therefore completely invalid.
>
> I would further suggest that the ALAC take the position that any new UDRP
> processes start anew, not even taking into account the existance of the
> existing UDRP or its system of application, and proceed only with the full
> participation of the public with a voice commensurate with their numbers,
> i.e. a veto power.
>
>                 --karl--

    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801