Re: [ga] Waxman versus Rice... Henderson versus Halloran... zero response?

Richard and all fellow members or ex-atlarge stakeholders/users,

Richard Henderson wrote:

> It's interesting how people talk about openness, transparency and
> responsiveness, until the questions become awkward.

  How true!  I have often ask several members of ICANNATLARGE.ORG
very specific questions including the Jefsey-election farce which has
now lead to even further entrenchment of a number of members,
most or which are now the "Jefsey-eric-bruce-panel" which is
phony as a $3 bill.

> I have now been waiting over 425 days for a response from Dan Halloran to
> serious and detailed questions concerning abuse in the newTLDs process. I
> have been waiting 2 months for a response from Stuart Twomey to the same
> questions.
>
> Take a look at the way Rep. Henry Waxman has asked Condoleezza Rice to
> answer serious and detailed questions concerning misleading statements
> (lies?) to the American public. He too has been waiting (49 days) for a
> response:
>
> http://www.newamericancentury.info/waxmanversusrice.htm
>
> Is this part of a general malaise? When the questions get incriminating, go
> to ground and just refuse to answer.
>
> I do recommend all of you to read the Waxman text which I have published at
> my website (above). It makes compelling reading, and I congratulate
> Rep.Waxman on using the kind of painstaking attention to detail which
> ultimately insists on the truth.
>
> Yrs,
>
> Richard Henderson

    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801