Re: [ga] Message Boards and moderation.

No, Defamation is both slander and Libel.
But your client should just switch.
For the user a moderated list is safer.
It is not the author that bares the problem-generally.
It is the publisher and editor on a moderated list.
Oh there are exceptions and there is right and wrong, however to parphrase
Buddha;
It is far more helpful to be aware of a single weakness in onself, than a
thousand in another, We should adopt a purer attidude about others and the
problems in their lives and attitudes. Conflict should not be adopted but it
should be understood for the reason it occurred.

I personally love strong words and even expressions of anger, but I will not
be dominated by it. If we talk straight and in a reasonable way anger leaves
the scene.  All points of separation between people should be discussed.

Scenes of earth from the space shuddle show no boundaries on earth and there
is likewise no boundary on the Internet.