Re: [ga] @xxxxxxxxx

Eric and all former DNSO GA members,

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Hm hm hm interesting conundrum!
> To be or not to be - that is the question.
> While Roberto uses funny ids, JW refuses to give out references.

  I have given out quite a number of references and well
documented. Do you recall Wang Ti Eric?
and or see also yet again:
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/proposals/ineginc/ineginc.htm

 Perhaps paying better attention and/or improving your memory
retention would be a good idea for you Eric.

> Yet if I remember correctly Roberto sponsered the censorship on the GA.
> Techies are a strange group.

  Oh I see, back to the Techie bashing thing again!  I suppose
we all should have expected that....  Tisk tisk... Such group
demonizing is so similar to discrimination as to be reflection
of same... But than, when one has little or no technical
ability, such bashing is for the small of intellect, to be
expected...  And so the cycle repeats itself for you
all over again...  How sad.

  Perhaps Eric, a new or different tact would be in order?!
Than again I suppose, such a suggestion is asking too
much, and seemingly expecting way too much...

But sadly yes, Roberto was and seems to still be
a proponent of forced or coerced censorship.

> Roberto and all former DNSO GA members,
> >
> >   I am puzzled you of all stakeholder/users, find a need to hide
> > your email address's.  It seems an odd desire despite your weak
> > excuse below.  Yet as I earlier on this thread also agree with
> > Kent as well.
> >
> > Roberto Gaetano wrote:
> >
> >> Good morning.
> >> I also agree that hiding addresses is rather a feature than a bug.
> >> Personally, I use a specific email address for communicating to the
> >> GA, and I have changed it already twice because at one point in time I
> >> could not cope with the amount of spam

    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801