Re: [ga] First WLS lawsuit

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] First WLS lawsuit
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:55:17 -0700
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxx, discuss-list@xxxxxxxxxxx, atlarge discuss list <atlarge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Geroge and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

 I hate to say "I told  you so" but I did on the one.   ICANN should
not and likely is not surprised at this lawsuit.  More will soon
follow and yet this one as well as any following lawsuits on WLS
could have been avoided had the BoD and staff paid attention
to those of us whom warned them that the path they were headed
down on WLS is a legal nightmare in the making...