[ga] [Fwd: RE: alac attendees?]
- To: ga@xxxxxxxx, "twomey@xxxxxxxxx" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, discuss-list <discuss-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ga] [Fwd: RE: alac attendees?]
- From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:35:44 -0400
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
Folks, I guess this is what they mean by "organizing" the ALAC? (See below)
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: alac attendees?
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:26:01 -0700
From: Denise Michel <denisemichel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi, Sotiris. Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, someone else grabbed the
sign-up sheet after the Canadian Internet user At-Large meeting, and I am
still trying to locate it. Honest, this isn't a conspiracy -- just a mix-up
As soon as I get it, I'll forward it.
From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos [mailto:sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 8:15 AM
To: Denise Michel
Subject: alac attendees?
Hi, I am still waiting on that list you promised to send me a few days
ago. I would appreciate it greatly if you could send it today as i'd
like to submit my report.
Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly
because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we
have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not
an act but a habit.
--Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC)