[ga] So, the way that ICANN handles legal objections to TLDS on its website is to delete them?

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] So, the way that ICANN handles legal objections to TLDS on its website is to delete them?
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 23:40:56 -0500

Over a year and a half ago, when the objections period for new TLDs was open, I
filed a legal objection on
ICANN’s website to two applications for the TLD “.EARTH” since these TLDs are
the property of my company
and we have been operating them since 1995 (and still are).

When I look at the ICANN website, under objections for the new TLDs, here:

http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/program-status/odr/determination

I see that they seemed to have deleted the objections and never even processed
them. So, I guess the
objections process is just a scam.

To repeat

THE TLD .EARTH IS THE COPYRIGHTED DIRECTORY PROPERTY OF AMERICAN WEBMASTERS,
INC, (AWI), A DELAWARE CORPORATION.

ANY ATTEMPT TO INFRINGE ON THIS COPYRIGHT WILL RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION AGAINST
ANY PARTIES ATTEMPTING TO OR ACTUALLY
ENGAGING IN THE INFRINGEMENT OF THOSE RIGHTS.

This includes ICANN, Interlink Co, LTD, Charleston Road Registry, Inc.

THE TLD “.EARTH” IS SOMEONE ELSES PROPERTY – SOMEONE WHO HAS MORE RESOURCES
THAN LEAH GALLEGOS DID WHEN YOU STOLE .BIZ FROM HER.

John Palmer