[ga] North Korean Domain Names Return To the Internet

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann-board@xxxxxxxxx, lauren@xxxxxxxx, SenateWebmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, monitor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] North Korean Domain Names Return To the Internet
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 10:34:58 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

All,

See:
http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/article/373171/north_korean_domain_names_return_internet/

  I suppose or expect that we all can now look forward to a decided
increase in spam/UCE, phishing, pharming, and malware attempts.  So
get your filters up to date!  Let's just hope that North Korean officials
will not be allowing prolific pornography of various sorts to be
proliferated all over the Internet as they have in the past.  Lets
also hope that DHS and ICANN's SSAC is on top of this occurrence.

Kindest Regards,

   Abraham Lincoln

IT/network security Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security,
IT/information and web security.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 214-244-4827