[ga] Re: [ PRIVACY Forum ] It's Time to Stop ICANN's Top-Level Domain (TLD) Lunacy!

  • Subject: [ga] Re: [ PRIVACY Forum ] It's Time to Stop ICANN's Top-Level Domain (TLD) Lunacy!
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 12:38:50 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Lauren and all,

  I don't know if there is cause for alarm here other than
ICANN is charging far too much for a 'ÍCANN Approved TLD'.
So far most of the sTLD 'specilized TLD' have not faired so well
financially and will fade away by market forces in some manner.
But I do have to agree with you that 500 or 1000 new TLD's a year
is lunacy or very close to it.