Re: [ga] Voting and Polling booths

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Voting and Polling booths
  • From: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:59:44 +1200

Eric,

Getting "control" over the IDNO was a very important issue...for those  who
wanted to use that control to terminate the democratic constituency for once
and for all. You may remember who they were.

I don't really care which polling system is used. There are better ones than
mine.

To get a feel of what is available for free, people who know me might as well
use this one http://www.alienwarechallenge.com/news/GLOBAL_POLL-42.html to vote
for my daughter Livia in a wild-travel backpackers' competition.

It uses "capcha's" and return emails to weed out robots.

Bonus: You go in the draw for one of those super-duper alienware laptops.

Joop