[ga] Voting and Polling booths

  • To: Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Voting and Polling booths
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 07:24:36 -0700 (PDT)

I am keeping this transparent and open.

Please suggest to me on this list -- voting places.

I am looking for this field of info to be included in registration and to be
public. E mail address. Name. Time on this list. Or even not on this list or
maybe used to be on this list. Certainly any affiliation in ICANN matters will
be welcome -- we are the GA after all. I really want some counsel members and
some folk like NCUC or whatever the are called and then some at-smalls.

Then I want secret ballot.  We are looking for the most open booth to assure
transparency and public verification but we want a secure booth for how a vote
was cast.  I want this booth to be used and used weekly. And soon I want it
used
to replace me with someone who can claim a little more legitimacy.  ICANN needs
a public opinion poll on ongoing issues. We are logical to provide such.

Eric
as Rocking Chair