[ga] EFF

  • To: "James S. Tyre" <jstyre@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] EFF
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 12:20:33 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps that you are a fellow. Perhaps that I monitor the EFF, not too closely.
 Perhaps that I am closely watching ICANN and the UN WSIS followup. And partly
because you are either too modest or do not want to claim too much involvement.
 Your question shows the reason for my question.  Perhaps because there is
"nothing recent of any significance".

What is EFF doing for the Netizen????  Clearly I am not asking so superficially
to mean my question can be answered by reference to the Website propaganda and
marketing. And again, I just do not know.