Re: [ga] Re: NAF Panelists and Complainants Caught Systematically Copying/Pasting Nonsense Into UDRP Decisions

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: NAF Panelists and Complainants Caught Systematically Copying/Pasting Nonsense Into UDRP Decisions
  • From: Antony Van Couvering <avc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:45:47 -0400

For once I am in complete agreement with Mr. Kirikos.    Quite apart from the
arbitrary and widely differing results resulting from very similar cases, which
puts all domain name ownership under a shadow of uncertainty, the UDRP
providers are willy-nilly making up their own rules.  ICANN regulates every
other part of this industry, but the one arena where a name can taken away from
one party and given to another is without any oversight whatever.   This needs
to change.

Antony