Re: [ga] Public Comment: Meetings for the Next Decade Consultation Process Opens

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, icann-board@xxxxxxxxx, participate@xxxxxxxxx, rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Public Comment: Meetings for the Next Decade Consultation Process Opens
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 17:47:46 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Glen or Rod, and all,

  Glen I was wondering if a bit more information can be
provided on the below listed links as to specific Email
addresses for these relevant persons can be provided?
Seems to me that doing so would be far more open and
Transparent accordingly.  Please advise.  Otherwise
thank you for posting this.  >:)