Re: [ga] Registrants Identification for Membership

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Registrants Identification for Membership
  • From: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 11:09:12 -0700

> For if you say you can register a name but cannot be a
> member of the registrants community it is a non-starter.  You simply
> cannot fix a moving train without being on board.

On the contrary, plenty of businesses have registered domains and yet they
are not part of the Business Constituency. Same for registrants, as it is
not practicable to include all registrants from the get-go.

As for ID purposes, registrant data is not sufficient for the group I have
in mind. Of course, you don't need to limit yourself, start your own
initiative and set up your own parameters for membership. Good luck!

Sotiris Sotiropoulos