[ga] Online Voting here at the GA

  • To: Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Online Voting here at the GA
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 08:53:57 -0700 (PDT)

Times have changed. We can start to vote here with a high degree of confidence.
Several factors have combined to make that so. First and foremost is that at
this point BoD members like Roberto and Rod do not think this a relevant list.
So who cares. There is a good anti-spam to cost ratio(free) in some improved
sources of voting and survey "boothing".

Let me know some opines on these ones, I have yet to even research and only
used our friend Google to come up with them. I doubt Google is in on the
conspiracy to disrupt voting here -- but who knows ;-)

http://www.ballotbin.com/   ; http://openballotbox.com/ ;

Or I could even spring for this type
http://www.electionsonline.us/products-and-prices/election-services.htm

Or we could allow for some cross polination and let some of our Registrant type
folks do some quasi marketing/education here for some free publicity and have
them sponsor.  This would help create a buzz and increase participation ---
while possibly seeming unseemly  hihihihi