Re: [ga] Yardstick by which to measure

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, frank.fowlie@xxxxxxxxx, rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Yardstick by which to measure
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 16:56:59 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

<HEAD>
<STYLE>body{font-family:
Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,sans-serif;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}p{margin:0px}</STYLE>

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.6000.16825" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=compText>
<P>Eric and all,</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp; Good point!&nbsp; I have to wonder if anything Dr. Joe has said
reaches the level of society at-large'es</P>
<P>'go no further, or gone too far point'?&nbsp; Whom amongst us can accurately
determine where that</P>
<P>line is drawn?&nbsp; I know where it is 'FOR ME" and our INEGroup members,
beyond that I cannot</P>
<P>reasonably say, nor measure.&nbsp; What I can say that in the US in
accordance with recent FCC</P>
<P>litigation, which they lost, the use of words like 'Sex" or far more
explicit terms/words were</P>
<P>deemed exceptable and cannot be banned from public discourse legally.&nbsp;
Is that not a good,</P>
<P>'for now', standard?&nbsp; Similar has been determined in EU courts as
well.&nbsp; Are such not a&nbsp;good</P>
<P>'for now', standard?&nbsp; </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp; Perhaps ICANN is elevating itself to a higher standard of
discourse?&nbsp; Fine if so.&nbsp; But</P>
<P>for public mailing lists which I assume the GA list is, whatever that
standards is for</P>
<P>ICANN, does not apply accordingly.&nbsp;&nbsp; Now if the GA is a 'Private"
list, which we have</P>
<P>discussed and debated before, than of course whatever ICANN's civil
discourse standard</P>
<P>should be adheared to and thus apply.&nbsp; Than my question is, where is
such a ICANN</P>
<P>standard defined/deliniated for all to refrence?&nbsp; Don't we also have a
agreed/voted upon</P>
<P>set of rules for the GA?&nbsp; and hasn't Johm Palmer likely also crossed
that standard</P>
<P>line, as hasn't Frank likely&nbsp;as well?&nbsp; If so, do we than have a
double standard/yardstick?</P>
<P>If not, than wasn't Dr. Joe banned inappropriately, aginst the rules of the
GA, and</P>
<P>therefore restored accordingly as well as afforded an appology from his
transgressors?</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Regards,<BR><BR>Jeffrey A. Williams<BR>Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over
294k members/stakeholders and growing, strong!)<BR>"Obedience of the law is the
greatest freedom" -<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; Abraham Lincoln<BR><BR>"Credit should go
with the performance of duty and not with what is very<BR>often the accident of
glory" - Theodore Roosevelt<BR><BR>"If the probability be called P; the injury,
L; and the burden, B; liability<BR>depends upon whether B is less than L
multiplied by<BR>P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."<BR>United States v.
Carroll Towing&nbsp; (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir.
1947]<BR>===============================================================<BR>Updated
 1/26/04<BR>CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security IDNS.
div. of<BR>Information Network Eng.&nbsp; INEG. INC.<BR>ABA member in good
standing member ID 01257402 E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>Phone:
214-244-4827<BR><BR><BR></P>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff
2px solid">-----Original Message----- <BR>From: Hugh Dierker
<HDIERKER2204@xxxxxxxxx><BR>Sent: May 10, 2010 4:08 PM <BR>To: Accountability
Headquarters <GA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx><BR>Subject: [ga] Yardstick by which to measure
<BR><BR>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=top>
<DIV>My hat is off to Mr. Baxter. I just can't go on and do that. I have an awe
type respect for such folks. How do they do that??</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>However the cool thing is that this post goes so far over the top that if
Fowlie, Kent, Denise, Glen or Rod or whoever does not censor this person we
will know for a fact that Joe's banning is not about content of posts.&nbsp;
But rather a very clear statement by ICANN that politics in society at-large
dictate content within ICANN.<BR><BR>--- On <B>Sun, 5/9/10, Thomas Baxter
<I>&lt;baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx&gt;</I></B> wrote:<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT:
rgb(16,16,255) 2px solid"><BR>From: Thomas Baxter
&lt;baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>Subject: Re: [ga] Retraction from the
list<BR>To: "POST-TO GNSO LIST" &lt;ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>Date: Sunday, May
9, 2010, 11:01 PM<BR><BR>
<DIV id=yiv736477370>
<STYLE type=text/css><ZZZ!--#yiv736477370 DIV {margin:0px;}--></STYLE>

<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: verdana, helvetica, sans-serif">What
kind of stupido are you in any way? <BR><BR>I looked over at the links for this
websites and it doesnt list any complaints about anyone at all, it<BR>displays
the abuse addy for the domains that you selected. <BR><BR>So not only are you
Joes bitch but you are an embicil as well, looks like it from the mountains
here<BR><BR>After looking over the patternistic postings from you and this hugh
fellow, I think maybe still you <BR>are all paid ICANN persons who attack John
because you know he would be affective in fighting<BR>the ICANN theifery that
is under ways right now. <BR><BR>So to hugh and jeff -I just want to know one
important point: does joe kiss you behind the ears each<BR>time he goes to do
you know what action? (hehehehe).<BR><BR>You have to be his bitches since no
sane persons would post the non-sense and falsities like I see both of <BR>you
posting.<BR><BR>So we have too more kooks - one is at no address he lists and
claims he was in every important position in<BR>the internet and the military -
more jobs that some person can do in one whole life span, so we know he is
a<BR>liar.<BR><BR>The other one has a title called "forensic mentalist" which
is in the same buckets as "psychic" and "remote viewer",<BR>So hugh, do you
know that wack -jobb&nbsp; Ed Dames in the military, or perhaps you met him,
jeff, since you have<BR>employed in every job the us govmt has ever created -
thats in your own words.<BR><BR>So we have a mister "I do all important jobs -
so respect what things I talk about" and we have a "forensic mentalist"
which<BR>is the same as "ghostbuster", "remote viewer" and "numbers lady". You
should all go on coast2coastam with george norey and<BR>make millions selling
cds and books.<BR><BR>Yah like either of you have any credibilities.&nbsp;
(NOT!!!!)<BR><BR>Thoms.<BR>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>BAX! Names Allentown<BR><SPAN><A
href="http://www.bax-names-allentown.com/"; target=_blank
rel=nofollow>http://www.bax-names-allentown.com</A></SPAN><BR>Computer setup,
training, software and services<BR>Coming soon: BAX-Mail - free web email under
the BAX TLD.
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: verdana, helvetica, sans-serif"><BR>
<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: times new roman, new york, times,
serif"><FONT face=Tahoma size=2>
<HR SIZE=1>
<B><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">From:</SPAN></B> Jeffrey A. Williams
&lt;jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR><B><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT:
bold">To:</SPAN></B> John Palmer &lt;jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;;
denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx; ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx; ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx; joe Babtista &lt;baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;;
icann-board@xxxxxxxxx<BR><B><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Cc:</SPAN></B>
jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx; gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<BR><B><SPAN
style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Sent:</SPAN></B> Sat, May 8, 2010 3:33:43
PM<BR><B><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Subject:</SPAN></B> Re: [ga]
Retraction from the list<BR></FONT><BR>
<STYLE>#yiv736477370 {font-family:Geneva, Arial, Helvetica,
sans-serif;font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,
sans-serif;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}#yiv736477370
p{margin:0px;}</STYLE>

<DIV>John, Eric and all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; I trimmed the "TO" qand "CC"&nbsp;list as for redundancy.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; What's interesting with <A href="http://american-webmasters.net/";
target=_blank rel=nofollow>american-webmasters.net</A> is that there is still
one outstanding</DIV>
<DIV><SPAN>abuse complaint filed, see: <A
href="http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/abuse?domain=american-webmasters.net";
target=_blank
rel=nofollow>http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/abuse?domain=american-webmasters.net</A></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><SPAN>and <A href="http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/abuse?domain=ADNS.NET";
target=_blank
rel=nofollow>http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/abuse?domain=ADNS.NET</A></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV>However their DNS is nearly clean, but <A href="http://adns.net/";
target=_blank rel=nofollow>ADNS.NET</A> needs a bit of clean-up work,</DIV>
<DIV>see: </DIV>
<DIV><SPAN><A
href="http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport?domain=adns.net&amp;format=raw&amp;loadresults=true&amp;token=240178db88565ba914f7a0001af96019";
 target=_blank
rel=nofollow>http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport?domain=adns.net&amp;format=raw&amp;loadresults=true&amp;token=240178db88565ba914f7a0001af96019</A>.&nbsp;
 </SPAN></DIV>
<DIV>I can at this time only assume that the nature of the abuse complaints has
likely but not surely, </DIV>
<DIV>to do with online behavior, which seems to support Eric's conclusion as
well as Dr. Joe's below.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>But of course other conclusions are possible. None the less I have
seperately forwarded this to </DIV>
<DIV>the proper and relevent legal&nbsp;authorities for perhaps in the future
their review and investigation </DIV>
<DIV>accordingly.<BR><BR><BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-LEFT:
rgb(0,0,255) 2px solid">-----Original Message----- <BR>From: John Palmer
<BR>Sent: May 8, 2010 10:14 AM <BR>To: Hugh Dierker , "Jeffrey A. Williams" ,
Matthew Pemble , denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx, ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx, joe Babtista <BR>Cc: jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx,
roberto@xxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <BR>Subject: Re: [ga] Retraction from the
list <BR><BR>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I retract nothing. How dare you pretend that you
can retract something said by another person</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>unless you are that persons
representative.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
BORDER-LEFT: rgb(0,0,0) 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV style="BACKGROUND: rgb(228,228,228); FONT: 10pt arial"><B>From:</B> <A
title=hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx
href="http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx";
target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx";>Hugh
Dierker</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>Jeffrey A.
Williams</A> ; <A title=matthew@xxxxxxxxxx
href="http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=matthew@xxxxxxxxxx";
target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:matthew@xxxxxxxxxx";>Matthew
Pemble</A> ; <A title=denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx
href="http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx";
target=_blank rel=nofollow
ymailto="mailto:denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx";>denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx</A> ; <A
title=ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx
href="http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx";
target=_blank rel=nofollow
ymailto="mailto:ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx";>ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx</A> ; <A
title=rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx
href="http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx";
target=_blank rel=nofollow
ymailto="mailto:rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx";>rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx</A> ; <A
title=jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
 target=_blank rel=nofollow
ymailto="mailto:jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>John Palmer</A> ; <A
title=baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>joe
Babtista</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Cc:</B> <A title=jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx
href="http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx";
target=_blank rel=nofollow
ymailto="mailto:jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx";>jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx</A> ; <A
title=roberto@xxxxxxxxx
href="http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=roberto@xxxxxxxxx";
target=_blank rel=nofollow
ymailto="mailto:roberto@xxxxxxxxx";>roberto@xxxxxxxxx</A> ; <A
title=ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
target=_blank rel=nofollow
ymailto="mailto:ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Saturday, May 08, 2010 8:48 AM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [ga] Retraction from the
list</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=top>
<DIV><STRONG>This is a formal retraction of all matters written in this
editing rights.&nbsp; This is not a republication but a
retraction.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mr. Palmer,&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I suppose you have a normal side to you. I am sure I could find something
to like about you. But I personally know Jeff. I personally knew his mother who
just recently passed away. I have spoken with his sister and his brother on
matters of family and finance.&nbsp; We all enjoy the troll and fake person
games but you make yourself the fool with this post. I have papers on file with
at least one US gov. Agency where I represent the citizen named Jeff Williams,
most is confidentlal but I know as a fact that Mr. Williams pays more than his
share of taxes.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We must always remember that virtual is the world from which our reference
for the Internet comes from, and not the other way around. The biggest problem
with Mr. Palmer's post here is that it totally destroys his credibility, in
matters of right and wrong and reality. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mr. Palmer -- Defamation includes both Slander(spoken) and Libel(written)
false statements about another that tend to damage their reputation. When a
persons livilihood or profession is attacked in the defamation then it is what
is called per se. In most cases the libel is not really so because of a good
faith belief in the truth of the matter stated and it can be argued. In this
case you have no such defense. I suggest you shut up.<BR><BR>--- On <B>Fri,
5/7/10, John Palmer <I>&lt;jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;</I></B>
wrote:<BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT:
rgb(16,16,255) 2px solid"><BR>From: John Palmer
&lt;jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>Subject: Jeffrey A Williams and Joe
Baptista are one and the same (was Re: [ga] RE: Removal from GA list)<BR>To:
"Jeffrey A. Williams" &lt;jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;, "Matthew Pemble"
&lt;matthew@xxxxxxxxxx&gt;, denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx, ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx<BR>Cc: jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx, roberto@xxxxxxxxx,
ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>Date: Friday, May 7, 2010, 9:29 PM<BR><BR>
<DIV id=yiv387904344>
<STYLE>#yiv736477370 #yiv387904344 {
FONT-SIZE:10pt;COLOR:black;FONT-FAMILY:arial,
sans-serif;BACKGROUND-COLOR:#ffffff;}
#yiv736477370 #yiv387904344 P {
MARGIN:0px;}
</STYLE>

<DIV>Joe, you know there is a rule against posting under a different name while
you are under suspension on the GA list.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Joe, I know that&nbsp;"Jeffrey" is just you posting under a different
name. I spent most of the day online researching "Jeffrey Williams"</DIV>
<DIV>and am convinced of that now, after my research.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>You have been using him as your straight man for quite a number of years
now - how impressive that you've been able</DIV>
<DIV>to keep up this real complicated act for all of these years - kudos to
you.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Now your gig is up.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>To the ICANN moderators: Jeffrey A. Williams is in all likelyhood Joe
Baptista posting under a different name.</DIV>
<DIV>Take whatever actions you willl regarding this matter.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Cheers,</DIV>
<DIV>John</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT:
5px; BORDER-LEFT: rgb(0,0,0) 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<DIV style="BACKGROUND: rgb(228,228,228); FONT: 10pt arial"><B>From:</B> <A
title=jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";
target=_blank rel=nofollow>Jeffrey A. Williams</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=matthew@xxxxxxxxxx
href="http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=matthew@xxxxxxxxxx";
target=_blank rel=nofollow>Matthew Pemble</A> ; <A title=ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
href="http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20%3E%3E%20GA";
 target=_blank rel=nofollow>ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx &gt;&gt; GA</A> ; <A
target=_blank rel=nofollow>denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx</A> ; <A
target=_blank rel=nofollow>ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx</A> ; <A
target=_blank rel=nofollow>rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Cc:</B> <A title=jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx
href="http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx";
target=_blank rel=nofollow>jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx</A> ; <A title=roberto@xxxxxxxxx
href="http://us.mc529.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=roberto@xxxxxxxxx";
target=_blank rel=nofollow>roberto@xxxxxxxxx</A> </DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Friday, May 07, 2010 1:37 PM</DIV>
<DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [ga] RE: Removal from GA
list</DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV>
<DIV>Matthew and all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Good points all!&nbsp; Further given that ICANN's GNSO approved the
rules by which the GA is loosely</DIV>
<DIV>administered by, I for one could not find a single rule that Dr. Joe
violated, and at a minimum</DIV>
<DIV>Mr. Palmers discourse was similar in discourse manner, as if that really
is relevant or </DIV>
<DIV>matters.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Frank was/is probably stepping in to mediate as his position
provides for.&nbsp; As to why and/or</DIV>
<DIV>whom requested such I do not know and believe in the interest of
transparency should</DIV>
<DIV>be revealed specifically.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Finnaly I feel abused in this process as well as my rights to
publically reading Dr. Joes</DIV>
<DIV>remarks has been abruptly denied me by person(s) unknown and for reasons
that are</DIV>
<DIV>not in keeping with the GA rules.&nbsp; Therefore again I kindly but
strongly request that</DIV>
<DIV>Dr. Joe be reinstated forthwith and that he be publically appologized to
for such a </DIV>
<DIV>improper suspension.<BR><BR><BR></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-LEFT:
rgb(0,0,255) 2px solid">
<DIV>-----Original Message----- <BR>From: Matthew Pemble <BR>Sent: May 7, 2010
2:18 AM <BR>To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx &gt;&gt; GA" <BR>Subject: Re: [ga] RE:
Removal from GA list <BR><BR>Folks,<BR><BR>I would just like to point out, in
the interests of fairness, that, after some 13 hours (some 6 or so of which
were working hours in California) and 4 on-list responses from the ICANN
ombudsman, I have not received any public or private response to my email
regarding Joe's suspension apparently due to my email.<BR><BR>ICANN host this
list therefore, under the law as it applies to me, they do have the right (in
fact it is trivial to argue, the responsibility) to censor inappropriate
content.&nbsp; I appreciate this is different for those of you with First
Amendment rights under the US Constitution :), if you assume that ICANN is a
government agent (and First Amendment case law would suggest that it counts as
one for that purpose.)&nbsp; However, with that comes the responsibility to
explain your public actions.<BR><BR>I am increasingly puzzled - especially by
Frank's interventions.&nbsp; Would ICANN please either suspend me (and explain
what rule or norm I breached) and reinstate Joe, or correct the explicit
statement that Joe was suspended because of my email.&nbsp; <BR><BR>If I do
receive a private email from ICANN explaining or correcting their position, I
will send an email to the list stating that such has been
received.<BR><BR>Matthew<BR><BR>-- <BR>Matthew Pemble<BR>Technical Director,
Idrach Ltd<BR><BR>Mobile: +44 (0) 7595 652175<BR>Office: + 44 (0) 1324
820690<BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><BR>Regards,<BR><BR>Jeffrey
 A. Williams<BR>Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 294k members/stakeholders
and growing, strong!)<BR>"Obedience of the law is the greatest freedom"
-<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; Abraham Lincoln<BR><BR>"Credit should go with the performance
of duty and not with what is very<BR>often the accident of glory" - Theodore
Roosevelt<BR><BR>"If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the
burden, B; liability<BR>depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied
by<BR>P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."<BR>United States v. Carroll
Towing&nbsp; (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir.
 1/26/04<BR>CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security IDNS.
div. of<BR>Information Network Eng.&nbsp; INEG. INC.<BR>ABA member in good
standing member ID 01257402 E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>Phone:
214-244-4827<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY>