[ga] Notification of Staff in Charge of the GA

  • To: Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Notification of Staff in Charge of the GA
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 14:31:55 -0700 (PDT)

I was told today in no uncertain terms that the person in Charge of overseeing
the GA is:
(drumroll please)
 And the name is------ "correspondence will be routed to the appropriate
persons for a response."

A fun note is where this came from. We do not use Wiki as a bottomline source,
but we do use them to get what the common concepts are in practice.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ombudsman

Note here that we have a conflict. Notice that the 3rd person in the middle of
the conflict generally fits the above, but note that it is his policy not to
deal with 3rd persons. You cannot write this stuff.