RE: [ga] RE: Removal from GA list

  • To: Frank Fowlie <frank.fowlie@xxxxxxxxx>, Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] RE: Removal from GA list
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 14:32:11 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Mr. Fowlie,

I would prefer 10:30 am if that is ok with you but I will shuffle around yacht
time, to meet your busy schedule. Always a pleasure to cruise the Marina Del
Rey. Assuming no Santa Anna's shore by ten should be no problem.

The subject matter should be as broad as possible regarding the maintanence and
administration of the GA List. Of course a more narrow focus on the current
topic would be worth our efforts as well I believe.

On the matter of 3rd party representation: Perhaps you have not had the
pleasure of meeting with Jeff or Joe in person as I have. On the otherhand they
do hail from a school of thought that makes diplomacy blush, so maybe you may
want to rethink that one. But more the merrier is what I say as long as we have
enough life jackets there on the docks
;-)

Eric