Re: [ga] calling !Dr. Debbie end the speculation - is there a sex scandal on the GA?

  • To: Matthew Pemble <matthew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] calling !Dr. Debbie end the speculation - is there a sex scandal on the GA?
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 18:19:48 -0700 (PDT)

Mathew,

If this is to be taken seriously, then it is wrong. But I believe it is tongue
in cheek. And by its' sartyrical nature it does show what ICANN "bedfellows"
have been doing here on this list for years.  They immediately proclaim some
outre fact and then go down the road without proving it or substantiating it
until by mere repitition it becomes fact.

The Jeff Williams attacks are just like this -- first they write he is not a
real person and a troll --- then later they cite their own writing as proof.

It was Debbie who told me about 3 years ago that I must respond to allegations
that I committed heinous acts back in 1989. I did not because it was ludicrous.
She withdrew her support for me -- not because of wrongful acts but because (as
now with her) I refused to dignify the silliness of the claim.

So you see, ICANN has a long history of this behaviour and Joe's "antic" merely
highlights such behaviour and in fact plays by rules partially established by
Debbie.

Eric