Re: [ga] RE: GA irrelevant

  • To: "'Joop Teernstra'" <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: GA irrelevant
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 15:33:05 -0700 (PDT)

I note here the almost uncanny and spookey lack of reference to any list or
public participation.  To Roberto the public and registrant participation is
akin to the gypsie to certain folks in the 1940's. I have never seen Roberto
participate on a list that he was not able to censor. (do not get me wrong,
Roberto is far too savy to do the censoring himself)