Re: [ga] Godaddy mail hostname = spam errors and possible security issue?

  • To: Andy Gardner <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >> GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, compliance@xxxxxxxxx, rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Godaddy mail hostname = spam errors and possible security issue?
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 17:14:16 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Andy and all,

  Good digging and well done!  >:)  I also noticed that
the Email contact your digging refrenced has a not very
well configured DNS either.  Bad show!  See:
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport?domain=modone.gd&format=raw&loadresults=true&token=26b1860c8c7a51f114809905096fd01a

I hope than that ICANN's compliance folks will demand getting these
errors corrected as soon as possible accordingly?