Re: Update from Henk Re: [ga] a message from Henk Smit to the GA on INAIC Unifedroot worldroot scam

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Update from Henk Re: [ga] a message from Henk Smit to the GA on INAIC Unifedroot worldroot scam
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:42:06 -0400

wait a minute John - time for a little accounting.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 8:31 PM, John Palmer <
jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Another lame post, Joe. Now that you cannot answer the demand
> for evidence, you flip everybody off with a cartooney legal threat.

No. It's what I know is going on. But you'll be given an opportunity to
settle out of court. Remember Henk is the person who your Herman Xennt stole
TLDs and money from. And as a director of the TLDA and INAIC insider you
have participated in this and covered up the theft.

But don't let that go to your head. People with plenty of money will also be
sued. Your just a small fish in a very big pond.

Again if you want to speak to Henk .. and I think you should .. it is your
job to investigate this as an INAIC insider and TLDA director. I will be
present on the call to ensure civil process is followed and the parties
properly address the issues at hand. A facilitator.

> You have no evidence. I'm not sure if this Henk guy is one of your
> naive followers, a person who doesn't know what you are doing with
> his name, or a complete fiction.

Henk Smit is a former business partner of Herman Xennt at NewRoot B.V. -
another organization you were involved with.

regards
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: http://baptista.cynikal.net/