Re: [ga] Re: Resolving .gov w/dnssec

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Resolving .gov w/dnssec
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 00:34:27 -0500

Hugh - I hope you undertsand by now that none of Joe's claims about criminality
and fraud in
Europe have been proven true, in fact, evidence is that he was the only one who
committed any
kind of offense (stealing a bike).

All of Joe's "evidence" is just his own writings on his silly little website
that he crafts in a way to
make them look like news articles that he has pinched from somewhere else. The
casual (read: lazy)
observer visiting his website will be fooled into thinking that they are
authoritative. They are not.

I have investigated his latest scam - the Gymnasium Querfurt incident and the
results show that he
pounced on more innocent victims in his mad vendetta against Herman Xennt and
his group. The
results of my investigation are here:

http://lair.lionpost.net/pipermail/baptista-offenses/2010-April/000021.html

He dragged an innocent high school student into his swirling pit of psychosis
and annoyed the principal of
a top school in Germany by pretending to be someone of knowledge and authority,
which  he is most
certainly IS NOT.

If you want an accurate depiction of what Joe did in Holland in 2005 - the
damage he caused - see
here for the real story:

http://inaic.com/index.php?p=internet-terror
Now Joe, if you want me to stop following you around to correct your lies,
misrepresentations, half truths and paranoidravings, you need to be quiet:You
will NEVER AGAIN call Herman or the people in Europe crooks, refer to their
businesses and crooked, tell the lie that theyare criminals, tax cheats or
other vile things WHICH THEY ARE NOT.You will NEVER, EVER again call anyone a
"welfare bum" or insult members of their family or discuss those members ona
public list without the person's permission.You will NEVER again claim that you
in any way have any authority in the TLDA or that you are even a member or
haveany right to tell the organization how to conduct its business. You will
NEVER EVER engage in any other slander or other bad behavior in the inclusive
namespace. You will NEVER EVER EVERagain seek to destroy or disrupt any
registry, registrar, TLD reseller, root operator or other DNS professional in
the Inclusive Namespace.You will avoid causing any other trouble to this
industry or any other industry or cause that is important to me and the
otherswith which  I associate.If you continue to violate these rules, I will
follow you around and pummel you into dust each and every time you open your
filthy, slanderous and psychotic mouth so that the poor listeners can be given
the truth about you and your destructive lies. This is a page Iam taking out of
Tom Evan's book. GOT THAT, JOE.Cheers,John----- Original Message ----- From:
Hugh Dierker