[ga] Update on John Palmer and the twit tower of babble

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >> GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Update on John Palmer and the twit tower of babble
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 09:12:40 -0400

I am please to inform John Palmer is busy building the tower of babble on
twitter. He has taken my advice with a twist and is communicating often
about me and in many languages.

This has resulted in some success for him. His follower count increased from
27 to 28 people.

I also want to thank Mr. Palmer our tweeting troll for these few days of
peace and quiet.

cheers
joe baptista