[ga] Re: Will the internet crack pot just go away and let the inet and dns developee without his nonsence (was Re: [ga] Will the welfare bums at the TLDA pay their domain fees?)

  • To: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: Will the internet crack pot just go away and let the inet and dns developee without his nonsence (was Re: [ga] Will the welfare bums at the TLDA pay their domain fees?)
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 08:47:49 -0430

For those who are unaware Thomas Baxter is a pseudonym for John Palmer - the
one who leaves funny messages http://bit.ly/5KxboD - the art of
impersonation and identity theft is well established with this clan going
back years.

But we have had some recent examples. People Mr. Palmer is directly
associated with managed to convene a young boy to impersonate a school
administrator and they even tried to claim Keith Teare the well known
founder of RealNames was involved with them - check it out -
http://bit.ly/5AEP1w - Keith even called it a "major scam". I guess anything
to make a buck. Right John?

The school administrator later apologized for his students unauthorized
conduct - which see http://bit.ly/7It7ej

cheers
joe baptista

P.S. to Mr. Palmer - I noticed the TLDA finally managed to pay it's bills as
per my message below. Congratulations and my pleasure John.