Will the internet crack pott go away? Please. (was Re: [ga] Will the welfare bums at the TLDA pay their domain fees?)

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Will the internet crack pott go away? Please. (was Re: [ga] Will the welfare bums at the TLDA pay their domain fees?)
  • From: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 21:35:42 -0700 (PDT)

Mabe T.L.D.A. will get members who have ambitions to waste their time with
anything in the I.N.S. If they know
that Holey Joe Crackpott baptista has dropped dead and will no longer vist his
plages on those who want to figght
the icann monopoly.

Joe, you are the best buddy of icann since you ruin every thing that I.N.S.
wants to build, such as europe 2005.

How much does icann board pay you in salary to do your sabatage, Joe??

Just wondering how many pieces of silver it costs to betray freedom on the
internet?

Thoms.

 BAX! Names Allentown
http://www.bax-names-allentown.com
Computer setup, training, software and services
Coming soon: BAX-Mail - free web email under the BAX TLD.