Re: [ga] Google Public DNS

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >> GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Andy Gardner <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Google Public DNS
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 05:11:18 -0800 (PST)

Andy,

I suppose the question is; What innocuous stand is ICANN going to take on this
clear addressing issue.  (there is a condo {modern day puebla structure for
community} and all the US mail for 4k residents gets deposited in a central
leasing office distribuiton center within the complex -- and then is
distributed throughout the complex to the addressees--and the reverse is also
true  -- now the leasing office decides to change who gets what and what gets
sent out to whom)  What would the USPS say of such things?