Re: [ga] Registrants

  • To: Andy Gardner <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Registrants
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 06:32:38 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Joop,

I have a few questions that may lead to some solutions.

Do you have a funding model?  Have you approached any groups that have money to
help fund your endeavor?

Are registrants willing to pay any amount for membership?

Has anyone suggested the Idea that the registrant group should be organized,
not just for ICANN but as a professional organization to help do wild and crazy
things like: share information, establish best practices, educate, promote?