RE: [ga] Open Source Voting Software Concept Released

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Open Source Voting Software Concept Released
  • From: "Karl E. Peters" <tlda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 20:05:48 -0700

This will be my last response on this thread, a one time
clarification of stated charges. Any other charges levied, you may
contact me directly about, according to your interest.
     Please see my comments interspersed below...

Karl E. Peters

> I was a member of the TLDA and in fact because of me the TLDA is in
> existence today. I can confirm the TLDA is a private club. At one time it
> had a diverse group of members and today I think they have five or six.
> Everyone abandoned ship. One of the directors on the board is not even
> allowed to participate.

Yes, the TLDA is a private club, open to those who meet membership
criteria. We have never claimed otherwise. ICANN is a private club by
the same definition. As has been explained here in the past, the TLDA's
largest membership roll was several years ago before ICANN stole and
sold private business interest in .BIZ and refused admission of .WEB
under totally bogus reasoning. Many people were so dis-heartened that
when re-organized in the last few years and former members were carried
over, many of those people simply did not remain because they had lost
hope and interest in participating with an unjust ICANN trying to run
the show.

> Other wrong doing include Karl Peters falsifying our bylaws. It's been down
> hill from there. Directors have been removed from the board without notice.
> And the organization would not even exist today if one of the members had
> not paid the annual filing fee with the state of Georgia where it is
> incorporated.

No director has ever been removed from the Board without notice. How
could that be done, anyway? If you are referring to early situation with
Marc Schneiders, you will recall that he later admitted that he had
refused to participate from the very beginning of the reorganization,
perfectly within his rights, but outside the scope of TLDA
responsibility. Mr. Baptista should remember the last time he tried to
claim this same point and was refuted by statements of the director in
question. (As for the by-laws, while once the sole organizing member, I
did make some adaptations to the By-Laws, but when this was objected to
when a membership was re-established, the original by-laws were
returned.)

> Incidentally the TLDA has not repaid that director the $15.00 owed. Probably
> because it hasd no money. Most of the people who run it are unemployed.

There were two different claims, one for $30 spent and another for $15
spent. I have asked repeatedly for the receipt and will see to it that
he is re-paid upon presentation. I spoke at length quite cordially with
him a few days ago and this subject never came up.

> Karl we all know the TLDA is a joke and what's worse a review of the
> directors and officers of the corporation will show they are all linked with
> that fraud in the Netherlands run by Herman Xennt.

The TLDA barely survived your attempts to wreck it when it would not
allow itself to be used as a personal tool in your war with Mr. Xennt
for whom no internet-related fraud was ever proven. There may be such,
but none of his clients have ever come to us to make any complaint, only
you, who used to work with him at INAIC in the Netherlands during the
formative years when the current website went up. You are the ONLY one I
know to have ever worked for him.

> The TLDA represent no one in the community nor does it have our support.

The TLDA is set up to represent its members. We claim no more than that
and never have. When you say "our", are you referring to you personally
or to the one person organization you run?

> Karl - stop trying to bamboozle us with your nonsense. The TLDA is finished.
> For any organization to be credible it must have credible people and no one
> associated with the TLDA is in any way credible.

This is your opinion and you are welcome to it.

> cheers
> joe baptista

-Karl E. Peters