[ga] Notice of Intent to Form a New GNSO Constituency

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Notice of Intent to Form a New GNSO Constituency
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:49:23 -0700 (PDT)

ICANN Staff has asked that those interested in forming a new constituency fill
out the form below.

Joop and I have declared our interest in launching a constituency effort for
the registrant community.  We would ask you if you have an interest in joining
such an effort to please take a minute to submit responses to Staff's
questions.  As bootstraps, we'll do our best to integrate your collective views
into the language that will ultimately be submitted on this form.   As we do
not wish to monopolize discussions on the GA list, we will welcome offlist