Re: [ga] George was right. It's time to close down this list.

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] George was right. It's time to close down this list.
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 15:53:31 -0400

On 24 Sep 2009, at 14:59, George Kirikos wrote:

Would you support the creation of an opt-in cross-constituency mailing list, to further the dialogue between ordinary constituency members? I believe it would have a better signal-to-noise ratio than this list, and also encourage more people to join a constituency, or even create new constituencies (now that it's possible to do that).

my question was, what makes you think that it would be any different from this list in the end.

but in any case, i believe i passed on the notion of creating such a request to those in the working team on the communications plan for the newly reorganized GNSO. and if i didn't, i should have.

a.