[ga] List censorship and publications

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, joe Babtista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>, "ICANN Gen. Council" <general-counsel@xxxxxxxxx>, Rod Beckstrom <rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx>, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] List censorship and publications
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 21:32:34 -0700 (PDT)

Please take notice that on todays GA mailing list I posted 4 posts. All are
archived but none were published.

It is clear that the manager of this list is in the publishing business and all
rights and obligations should attach thereto. Including liabilities and
insurance.

If I am wrong on this assessment I stand ameniable to retraction.